1 – Assembled 3D printed dashboard with installed electronics and software, two color (yellow/blue) OLED display;
1 – Carbon vinyl sticker for top cover;
1 – Power switch extension;
Each display was fully tested before shipping.
M365 Dashboard kit will be free shipped world wide with some exceptions (we need to double check shipping possibility to some countries). Delivery time 7-31 calendar days (depends from your location). Item will be shipped from Lithuania (Europe) using registered priority post (with tracking number). Tracking number will be provided after order will be dispatched. Received order will be proceed and will be sent on the same or next business day (depends of order placement time).
Please, keep in mind, that any non-received items caused by invalid provided delivery address.
If you can’t find your country in a drop down menu during order procedure – please fill the contact form and ask about possibility to ship to your country.
– This is a hand made product, so please accept small possible imperfections.
– This dashboard isn’t water proof!
– Recommended scooter firmware version: at least 1.3.8 or 1.4.0, but it works with older versions too. Latest tested and supported firmware version is 1.5.1.
– Minor dash issue: When cruise is ON, the cruise not every time (like 1 of 8 times) holds speed after beep indication. This happens because some messages sent by dashboard interrupts cruise fixation.
– Dashboard installations is very simple. You’ll needed to remove original plastic covers and replace them with M365 Dash. Minor soldering skills are needed to solder 3 wires to your scooter main board. Detailed installation instructions are provided: HERE